Features of TabunganKu
- No monthly administration fees.
- The minimum initial deposit for opening an account is IDR 20,000.
- The next minimum cash deposit is IDR 10,000.
- The minimum account balance (after withdrawal) is IDR 20,000.
- Dormant balance (no transactions for six months in a row).
- The penalty fee is IDR 2,000 per month.
- If the account balance reaches < IDR 20,000, the account will be closed by the system with an account closing fee of the remaining balance.
- Account closing fees at the customer's request is IDR 20,000.
- The minimum amount of withdrawal at the counter is IDR 100.000, except when the customer wants to close the account.
- Interest is calculated based on daily balances and is not progressive.
- Interest rates with balances.
- Below IDR 500,000 is not given interest.
- Above IDR 500,000 up to IDR 1,000,000 , 0.25% per year.
- Above IDR 1,000,000 , 1% per year.
- Free passbook replacement fee.
- Proof of ownership is in the form of a TabunganKu book and is not given an ATM card.
- Other banking services and fees follow the Bank's requirements.
Product and Service information summary (RIPLAY), click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Individual savings for Indonesian citizens.
- Opening an account must fill out a savings account opening form by attaching a copy of KTP / SIM / Passport.
- One customer only has an account at one bank for TabunganKu products and is not allowed for joint accounts with "and / or" status.
- Cash withdrawals and overbooking transactions can only be done at the bank office where the account is opened.
For further information, please contact Call INA 1500738 / nearest branch Bank Ina.