The benefits of Tabina Valas
- Available in USD and SGD currency.
- Minimum initial deposit only USD 50 and SGD 50.
- Attractive interest rates based on tiering.
- No minimum balance on hold.
- Deposits can be made in cash, book-entry and incoming transfers.
- Withdrawals can be made in cash, book-entry and outgoing transfers.
- Deposits or withdrawals up to a certain limit are not subject to the buying and selling rate (exchange rate 1:1), above the limit there is a provision according to the provisions.
- Overbooking from an account in the same currency is free of charge.
- Can be used as credit guarantee.
- Flexibility of transactions in the foreign exchange office network of Bank Ina.
Summary of Product and Service information (RIPLAY), click here.
Terms & Conditions
- For individual customers and accounts can be opened under the name of a joint account.
- Interest is calculated based on daily balance.
- There is a monthly administration fee.
- If the account is inactive for 6 consecutive months, it will be categorized as an inactive account/dormant account, and if the balance is 0 the account will be closed by the bank.
- Closing an account is subject to a closing fee according to the provisions and is only carried out at the office network where the account is opened.
- BN deposited cannot be withdrawn on the same day.
- Placements in foreign exchange savings originating from FX transactions refer to PBI No. 24/7/PBI/2022 and PADG 24/10/PADG/2022.
- Follow the general terms and conditions listed on the account opening form.
- Terms and conditions may change at any time with prior notification in the form of terms and procedures determined by Bank Ina.