Benefits of Tabina Perdana
- Attractive interest rates based on tiering.
- Get a Debit ATM card that can be used at all ATMs and EDCs that are members of the GPN, ATM Prima and ATM Bersama networks that are spread throughout Indonesia.
- Ease of payment of routine monthly bills such as PLN, Telkom, Credit Cards.
- Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities.
- Auto payment facility of PLN, Telkom, and other bills.
- Facilities in the form of Standing Instruction according to your needs.
- Transactions can be made in all Bank Ina network offices.
- Included in the Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan (LPS) in accordance with applicable regulations.
Terms and Conditions
- Following the general terms and conditions listed on the account opening form.
- The minimum initial deposit is only IDR 200,000 and a minimum retained balance of IDR 50,000.
- Interest is calculated based on daily balances, and interest is given for balances above IDR 100,000.
- A monthly administration fee is charged.
- Additional fees will be charged for accounts that are inactive for six months.
- Closing accounts is subject to closing costs and is only done at the network office where the account is opened.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with prior notice in the form of provisions and procedures determined by Bank Ina.
For further information, please contact Call INA 1500738 / nearest branch Bank Ina.