Benefits of Current Account (Rupiah)
- Competitive demand deposit services.
- Check or checking book facilities.
- Report your financial transactions for one month in detail and clearly in the form of e-statements/checking accounts.
- For individual Giro to receive ATM Debit card, which can be used in all ATMs and EDCs which are incorporated in GPN Network, ATM Prima and ATM Bersama spread throughout Indonesia.
- Ease of payment of routine monthly bills such as PLN, Telkom, Credit Cards.
- Auto Debit facility for PLN & Telkom transactions.
- Facilities in the form of Standing Instruction according to your needs.
- Transaction flexibility in all Bank Ina Perdana network offices.
Summary of Products and Services information (RIPLAY) of Current Account (Rupiah), click here.
Benefits of Current Account (Foreign Currency)
- Available in USD, SGD, AUD, JPY and EUR currencies.
- Minimum initial deposit is only USD 100, SGD 100, AUD 150, JPY 15,000 and EUR 1,000.
- Get competitive current account services.
- Free monthly administration fee.
- Deposits can be made in cash, book-entry and incoming transfers.
- Withdrawals can be made in cash, book-entry and outgoing transfers.
- Deposits or withdrawals up to a certain limit are not subject to the buying and selling rate (exchange rate 1:1), above the new limit there is a provision according to the provisions.
- Overbooking from an account in the same currency is free of charge.
- Can be used as credit guarantee.
- Report your financial transactions for one month in detail and clearly in the form of an e-statement / checking account.
Summary of Products and Services information (RIPLAY) of Current Account (Foreign Currency), click here.
Terms and Conditions (Rupiah)
- The INA GIRO account is valid for individual customers or companies / legal entities.
- Following the general terms and conditions that apply are listed on the account opening form.
- The minimum initial deposit is IDR 1,000,000 for individuals and IDR 2,500,000 for companies / legal entities.
- The minimum balance is IDR 500,000 for individuals and IDR 1,000,000 for companies / legal entities.
- A monthly administration fee is charged.
- Closing accounts is subject to closing costs and is carried out in all network offices where the account is opened.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with prior notice in the form of provisions and procedures determined by Bank Ina.
Terms and Conditions (Foreign Currency)
- For individual customers and companies/legal entities.
- For individual customers, accounts can be opened under the name of a joint account.
- Current account is calculated based on daily balance.
- Minimum balance of USD 50, SGD 50, AUD 100, JPY 10,000 and EUR 300.
- Balances below the minimum balance will be charged according to the provisions.
- Can use written instructions from the Customer. For corporate customers, if the instructions are sent by fax or email, they must use the LOI (Letter of indemnity).
- BN deposited cannot be withdrawn on the same day.
- Account closure is subject to a closing fee according to the provisions and is only carried out at the office network where the account is opened.
- Placements in foreign currency demand deposits originating from FX transactions refer to PBI No. 18/18/PBI/2016 and 18/19/PBI/2016.
- Follow the general terms and conditions listed on the account opening form.
- Terms and conditions may change at any time with prior notification in the form of terms and procedures determined by Bank Ina.