ATM/Debit GPN Card Bank Ina
Procedure for Transactions with a GPN ATM/Debit Card
- Bank Ina ATM/Debit Cards can be used for cash withdrawal transactions at ATM machines with the logos of Bank Ina, GPN, PRIMA and ATM Bersama.
- Bank Ina's ATM/Debit Cards can be used for shopping payment transactions at EDC machines bearing the GPN logo.
- Bank Ina's ATM/Debit Cards can be used for fund transfer transactions to all destination bank accounts registered as members of the GPN network, PRIMA and ATM Bersama.
- Safe Tips for Using Bank Ina's ATM/Debit Cards:
- The ATM/Debit Card must always be under your supervision; please immediately report it to Call INA 1500738 if your ATM/Debit Card is lost.
- Save your ATM/Debit Card number for lost/swallowed card reporting.
- Be careful in giving your ATM/Debit Card information to someone you don't know, especially over the phone.
- Don't give your ATM/Debit Card to someone you don't know.
- Do not write or record your PIN number in your mobile phone, wallet or on your ATM/Debit Card.
- Avoid using PIN numbers that are easy to guess such as date of birth or phone number.
- Do not give your PIN number to anyone, including bank officers or people closest to you.
- When transacting at ATM machines or shopping at swipe machines (EDC), make sure the PIN you enter is not visible to others.
- ATM/Debit Card PIN:
- PIN (Personal Identification Number) ATM/Debit Card, is a personal identification number owned by an ATM/Debit Card holder as access for transactions.
- ATM/Debit Card PIN is used for transactions at ATM machines and shopping transactions at EDC machines.
- Change your ATM/Debit Card PIN regularly.
- If you enter your PIN incorrectly 3 times, your ATM/Debit Card will be blocked. If you still remember the correct PIN, please come to the nearest Branch Office to unblock your ATM/Debit Card.
- Lost/Swallowed ATM/Debit Card:
- If your ATM/Debit Card is lost/swallowed at Bank Ina's ATM machine or another Bank's ATM machine, immediately report it to the nearest Bank Ina Branch Office or call Call INA 1500738 to block your ATM/Debit Card.
- Transactions that occur prior to reporting will be entirely your responsibility. If there is misuse of your lost/swallowed ATM/Debit Card after reporting, it will be the responsibility of the Bank.
Fees & Limit of ATM/Debit card is as follows :
|Fees||Tabina Perdana (IDR)||Tabina Eksekutif (IDR)||Tabungan Simpel (IDR)|
|New Account ATM card||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|ATM card damaged||10.000||10.000||10.000|
|ATM card lost||15.000||15.000||15.000|
|ATM Card Cash Withdrawal||10.000||10.000.000||10.000||10.000.000||10.000||10.000.000|
|Online Transfer Between Banks||10.000||25.000.000||10.000||25.000.000||10.000||25.000.000|
|Transfer Between Accounts||10.000||50.000.000||10.000||50.000.000||10.000||50.000.000|