Bank Guarantee is a credit facility in the form of a Bank guarantee given to the interests of its Customers to support the smooth running of its business.
Types of Bank Guarantee Products include:
- Bid Bond/Tender Bond
- Advace payment Bond
- Performance Bond
- Customs Bond
- Payment Bond
Terms and Conditions
- The amount of credit limits about IDR 1.000.000,- up to the maximum limit of the Bank's internal credit.
- Duration of 1 year.
- IDEB SLIK examination results are passed.
- Guarantees include:
- Land/Building (Fixed Asset).
- Deposits (Cash Collateral).
- Costs include:
- Provision Fee.
- Administration Fee.
- Other Fee include: Notary and Insurance.
- Documents that must be completed include:
- Photocopy of E-KTP / Company Deed.
- Photocopy NPWP.
- Photocopy of business permit and other supporting documents required by the Bank.
- The business went well at least in the last 2 years.
- Have an adequate operating profit and net profit.
- Attach project or work related documents.